14 november 2007

Dagens

"Vivrant thing" med A Tribe Called Quest. Gammel klassiker som har fulgt meg leeeenge lenge:) Super medisin for litt grå morgener, og en massiv floorfiller.

Special girl real good girl
Biggest thing in my itty bitty world
call her up cuz she make me feel right
wistful bliss could never take flight
sittin' back with this mic in my hand
spittin' hot shit tryin' to see grand
Imprinted on my mind every minute
Make my plans and you always in it


Its such a vivrant thing
Vivrant thing a Vivrant thing

And even though we're both fly
Give each other space and not the evil eye
Actin like grown-ups
Don't even try to hide cuz the spot's blown up
Girlfriend tellin' you she wanna see
I say I don't know but she say gladly
And when we both do it
We go on and on and on and on and on and
Sweeter than Ben and Jerry
Can I rhyme? Well you know I gets mine
Sittin round in my abstract car
This abstract thing going abstract far

Its such a vivrant thing
Vivrant thing a Vivrant thing


Her er Q-tip sin versjon av låta:

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Ehm..
Q-Tip er en av medlemmene i Tribe Called Quest, og Vivrant Thing er fra solo-albumet hans "Amplified" fra 1999.

Inger sa...

*ler* ja?